Shark Rocket Vacuum Manual
The Shark Rocket is a powerful, lightweight vacuum cleaner that is perfect for small apartments and homes with limited storage space. This vacuum is easy to maneuver and comes with a variety of attachments that make it perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. The Shark Rocket comes with a dustbin that can be easily emptied, making it a low-maintenance option for busy families.
How do I know which shark rocket I have?
- Look at the bottom of your Shark Rocket vacuum cleaner. There should be a label that says “Model No.” and a series of numbers.
- Compare the model number on your vacuum to the list of Shark Rocket model numbers below.
- If you cannot find your model number, or if you are still unsure which Shark Rocket you have, please contact Shark customer service for assistance.
How do you clean the filter on a shark rocket vacuum?
To clean the filter on a shark rocket vacuum, start by removing the dustbin. Next, locate the filter and remove it from the vacuum. Rinse the filter with warm water, and then let it air dry. Once the filter is dry, reassemble the vacuum.
How do you clean the brush on the shark rocket?
- Unplug the vacuum.
- Remove the brush head by depressing the tab at the top and pulling it off.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut any long or matted hair from the bristles.
- Use a lint roller or tape to remove any smaller pieces of debris.
- Wet a paper towel or cleaning cloth with water and a drop of dish soap.
- Rub the soapy cloth over the bristles to remove any remaining dirt or debris.
- Rinse the brush head with clean water.
- Allow the brush head to air dry completely before reattaching it to the vacuum.
How long does a shark rocket last?
The Shark Rocket is a powerful vacuum that can last up to 50 minutes on a single charge. However, the battery life will vary depending on the type of flooring you are cleaning and the attachments you are using. For example, if you are using the vacuum on carpeting, the battery will drain faster than if you are using it on hardwood floors.
Can you wash shark rocket filter?
Yes, you can wash shark rocket filter. You should remove the filter and wash it in warm, soapy water. Rinse the filter thoroughly and allow it to air dry completely before putting it back in the vacuum.
Does the shark rocket need a filter?
The Shark Rocket does not need a filter, as it is a powerful and effective vacuum cleaner that can remove dirt, dust, and debris from your floors without one. However, if you have allergies or asthma, you may want to consider using a HEPA filter with your Shark Rocket to help remove any harmful particles from the air.
Can you take the roller brush out of a Shark vacuum?
Yes, you can take the roller brush out of a Shark vacuum. To do so, first disconnect the vacuum from the power source. Next, locate the roller brush on the vacuum cleaner. There should be a release button or lever on the roller brush. Press or pull the release button or lever to release the roller brush. Finally, pull the roller brush out of the vacuum cleaner.
How do you open the bottom of a shark rocket?
- Unplug the vacuum from the wall.
- Turn the vacuum over so you are looking at the bottom.
- Locate the two screws on either side of the bottom plate.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the screws.
- Lift the bottom plate off of the vacuum.
- Inside the bottom plate, you will see the dustbin and the filter.
- Remove the dustbin by pressing the release button and pulling it out.
- Take the filter out of the bottom plate.
- The bottom of the Shark Rocket is now open and you can proceed to empty the dustbin and clean the filter.
Why is the brush on vacuum not spinning Shark?
The brush on a Shark vacuum is not spinning for one of two reasons: either the brush is turned off, or there is something blocking the brush from spinning. If the brush is turned off, simply turn it on and the brush should start spinning. If there is something blocking the brush from spinning, remove the blockage and the brush should start spinning.
If you’re looking for a powerful and lightweight vacuum, the Shark Rocket is a great option. This vacuum is easy to maneuver and comes with a variety of attachments, making it perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach areas. The Shark Rocket also has a dustbin that can be easily emptied, making it a low-maintenance option.